enough about sex positions has anyone discovered a reading position which doesn’t get uncomfortable after 5 minutes
Two kinds of people:
People who took the news of feathered dinosaurs like this:
And those who took it like this:
I hate it when people say “science ruined dinosaurs” as though dinosaurs are just some pop culture monster invention and not real things that existed and that we are continuing to make new discoveries about
A handy guide for anyone not familiar
This is Sharpay Evans.
In her junior year, all her hard work she’d put into the East High drama department was thrown down the drain when a ruthless monster named Gabriella Montez transferred to the school and heartlessly seized the leading role from her.
Over the summer break between her junior and senior years, she was stabbed in the back by her own twin brother mere moments before she was meant to go on at a talent show, and she was deprived of the prestigious Star Dazzle Award that she - and not Gabriella Montez - deserved.
In her senior year, she was betrayed yet again. Sharpay, out of the goodness of her own heart, took a British exchange student named Tiara under her wing. Tiara turned on Sharpay and stole her role in the spring musical.
Nevertheless, Sharpay managed to bounce back, and she overcame all that stood between her and her dreams.
Everyday, I am inspired by her strength. Like and reblog if you are too.
"I got this tattoo a couple days before my wedding. My boyfriend, at the time, wrote me a hand-written note on our anniversary that said ‘You have my heart.’. The first time he ever saw this tattoo was when I met him at the alter. The look on his face will never leave my mind."
IM CRYING THIS IS PERFECT
AWH AWH AWH
This is so perfectttttt 😭💕
Want more writerly content? Make sure to follow maxkirin.tumblr.com for your daily dose of writer positivity, advice, and prompts!
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what."
when McGonagall finds out that Ginny is pregnant, and that the Weasley and Potter bloodlines will converge, she marks on her calender the day the child will turn 11 and that is the day she retires